The Space

Installation Art_ In Door

2015 The Space65 -Dancing Workwear II 춤추는 작업복_ AR Towns 부천소각장, 부천 한국

AR Towns2015

2015작업복II부천_01.jpg

I am a visual artist who interprets people and regions I encounter in my life with my subjective method. I try to express them with natural materials as installation, sculpture , plane figures or performance.

Mostly, I express people with whom I could recall the place I exist or I have existed by choosing objects which properly reveal the subjects sentiment. Needlework is my frequently used method of expression. I am interested in the encounter between I and the objects and how the memories created by those encounters could make each object special. Travel is my important method of work to fill these curiosities and to create another.

The work, <Dancing Workwear II> is representation of the story of people who had a dream that they can support their family by their labor and wages.

2015작업복II부천_02.jpg

나는 자연재료로, 나의 삶에서 만난, 지역과 사람을 주관적인 방식으로 해석하고, 설치, 조각, 평면 등으로 표현하는 Visual Artist 입니다.

주로 내가 존재하는, 또는 했던 곳, 그 장소와 그곳을 떠올리게 하는 사람들을 대상의 감성과 잘 맞는 오브제를 선택해 바느질의 방식으로 표현합니다. 나는 나와 대상과의 ‘만남’, 그 만남에 의해 생성되는 ‘기억’이 각 대상을 얼마나 특별하게 하는가에 관심이 있고, ‘여행’은 이 호기심을 채우고 또 다른 호기심을 만들어가는데 가장 중요한 나의 작업방식입니다.

이번 출품작<춤추는 작업복II>는 처자식을 먹여 살릴 수 있는 노동과 그 대가가 자신의 꿈이 된 사람들의 이야기를 표현한 작업입니다.

2015작업복II부천_03.jpg

2015작업복II부천_04.jpg